Friday 11 September 2009

Strum und Drang: or a few things I hate (part1)!

Afternoon Strumpets,

Time for a rant.

1: People who let their dogs defecate in the street, and don`t "Scoop the Poop"!
I`ve seen this so many times whilst out lately. Is there any better a feeling
than turning around and seeing you`ve walked dog poo all over your house?

2: People who drop litter. I would love to be able to say that I challenge these
neanderthals, but I just know I would pick on Mr Hard, from Solid Street,
Psychoville.

3: Audience participation: "will have you dancing in the aisles" will have
me "running for the streets". Recently I accompanied my wife and a couple of
friends to see a play which was called "Glad it`s all over" about the 1966 World
Cup winning English Football team, and how it affected the ordinary people of
England. Turns out it was actually called "Glad all over", and was actually a
Sixties revue, which required the audience to stand and dance, and occasionally
shout "woohoo" and other such nonsense. Longest two hours of me life!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this the other day, and I laughed and pointed at this guy... Some rich yuppie had his stupid mutt crap where people walk and just left it there to be admired by all. But then not even three steps walking away from his dog's landmine he stepped right in someone else dog's present. I laughed and pointed (that's to my advantages of being a big guy) but the best part of all that made me laugh my ass off, was he was wearing "flip-flops" and not only got it in on the bottom of his so called shoe but everywhere up to his ankle. It was a riot! Maybe that is one less culprit of duke dashing...

    ReplyDelete