Wednesday 2 September 2009

Boil `em cabbage and Folsom Prison Blues.

Benjamin from Utah writes:

"Mark,

It was interesting; a couple of weeks ago I was wanting to learn and play Folsom Prison on the Banjo, so I typed just that on YT and you and another guy were the only ones that were playing it. I laughed my ass off when I read that you said that Johnny Cash, if alive, would die if he heard you playing that song. So, I showed my buddy the clip and then I read your side caption again and then I realized that you just learned of that song and that you just learned it that day! Fricken' Amazing!

I really enjoyed the sound that you produce, great stuff! I hope to have a fraction of your talent someday."


Thanks a lot mate, you sound pretty good to me.

Boil `em cabbage down.



Folsom Prison Blues.




Cheers Benjamin.

3 comments:

  1. Great voice, if only Utah was that bit closer to the north of england, we'd have a singer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has the coolest voice don`t he!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess all those voice lessons paid off, eh? Yeh, right! I was pretty tentative Playing but I was pretty nervous singing and then to have my voice posted on several sites! What the Hell?! You guys are too kind... Thanks

    ReplyDelete