Sunday 24 January 2010

One week in!

Evening Strumpets,

So, one week in and a couple of walks in the bitter cold evenings of Middlesbrough, and I think I can manage this. Did A 10k walk this afternoon, and it wasn`t too bad. No banjo on me back yet, but you have to start somewhere.

Whilst out, I popped into a shop and an old man stood in front of me in the queue farted a pitch perfect rendition of the opening Bass riff which opens "No more Heroes" by the Stranglers. He didn`t blush or nothing. Everyone just looked at each other and thought the same thing. "Aw, bless"!

I am in the process of setting up a paypal account, so many thanks to Michael and Simon for putting me onto that, should make things a lot easier.

I have a couple of very good friends, Stephen and Zoey, who have recently introduced a young lad called Tom into the world. I have the good fortune to be a godparent to their twin girls, Chloe and Laura, and thought I would write a little thing for Tom, here it is. Hope you like.



Till the next one, learn something new,

Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment