Saturday 19 September 2009

A big boost!

I have raised £755 so far and Michael in Dubai ( who very sadly lost his father to cancer last year)has topped that up to £800, and amazingly offered to double anything over £800 I raise. When I asked him if he minded me letting people know about his amazing act of generosity he wrote:

"Post it up and let's see how much you can get - I know people are hard up at the moment, but hopefully they may dig a bit deeper if they know it'll mean a bit more.

I'm not trying to be a flash b*&*^%d, by the way - I've been following your blog pretty much since you started it, and really love what you're doing. I don't have the balls to do it myself, so the least I can do is put my hand in my pocket.

Anyway, stick it up and see what damage you can do to my pension. Say hi to Louise for me and good luck on Sunday."

How fantastic is that.

All enquiries on how to donate to be sent to markdavies23@hotmail.co.uk.

Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment