Thursday 17 September 2009

And then there was one..

Evening strumpets,

It`s been a busy old day, Work was none stop, came home and did a ten mile walk with me banjo (the last before the big day,GULP), and had some really bad news.

Sarah, my compadre on the Great north strum has had to withdraw. she had hurt her ankle a week or so back, but is so darned brave that she kept on training, hoping to help me out. Today, after a mile, her ankle told her "if you keep this pain shit up, I`m going to hurt you", and that was that. She is genuinely gutted, but knowing her, she`ll bounce right back. We`re already planning a marathon for next year.

Sarah, Thank you so much for all your support, kindness, and encouragement. If you ever kill someone, it`s still my house you hide in!

No comments:

Post a Comment