Tuesday 15 September 2009

King Kenny!


Peter Rushton from the Strikes a Chord Website writes:

"By the time the London marathon needs you that will all be sorted i'm sure.
Also lets hear more about your Dad-----Sounds a lot like me!"


So now the latest on the continuing saga of the one and only Kenny Davies.I was in Hartlepool shopping with dad. All he kept on going on about was wanting me to buy him a big bag of Liquorice Allsorts. Unfortunately the horrible little indoor market where he insists he buys all his stuff, (Grace regularly gets Winnie the Poohs that are just far enough different not to infringe copyright, but close enough for kids to know who it`s meant to be, you know what I mean)was closed, so we walked back through the town centre to the car park.He kept on saying "your as tight as bloody A**eholes, bloody money you`ve got" so I said I`d keep an eye out for a shop which sold them. It was then that I saw it. I told my dad that he could get some in that shop, but they kept them at the back, so he`d have to ask. I said I might be wrong, but just in case, I`d try W.H. Smiths which was opposite. Dad said that they wont sell sweets, I said they do, but they`re at the back.So that is how my Dad, Kenny Davies at the age of 78 walked to the back of the Anne Summers shop in Hartlepool and asked the girl if they sold "allsorts".She said " what do you mean?" he said "the sweets" At this point, he turned round to see me in the doorway snapped in half wetting meself laughing. He just ignored the poor lass, and started walking towards me shouting, "YOU SOD. I`LL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS. YOU BIG DAFT B***ER"

No comments:

Post a Comment