Wednesday 9 September 2009

More stuff for Benjamin, as promised.

Benjamin from Utah has been really kind in his praise for all stuff Strum, but this is even going to push him.

On the evening of 27/2/09, The Nephrons arrived at a rehearsal studio (destination top secret, as all you Groupies out there know, we`ve got kids), armed with guitar, bass, snare, tape recorder, and Stylophone. What occurred has gone down in the anals [sic] of recording history. Take a listen. I know what you`re wondering, what equipment is he using? Well it`s just a case of me perfecting the distance I hold the WAV from the cassette player in the car. "It makes the Robert Johnson recordings sound like Blu Ray", to quote Stuey in Nottingham.

JAMBOREE.©
Words: Davies, Music: Dalton, Davies, Dent.

As promised the Nephrons version. Originated as the guitar version posted previously, Jackal added riff, and Dental added a very sexy drum pattern.

Carlos the Jackal : Guitar and Stylophone.

Nephron D.A. Mark: Bass, vocals.

Nephron Dental: Drums.

1 comment:

  1. That rips! I really enjoy that. I have had that song in my head for several ours now... good stuff, dude!

    ReplyDelete