Monday 21 September 2009

And for my next trick.....

I have never felt so drained, not so much physically, but mentally, emotionally, everythingally, as i have today. Got a round of applause when i limped into work this morning, which genuinely touched me. I work with really good people. And I was featured being interviewed on the BBC2 Highlights show at ten to midnight on the Sunday, so flew home and really enjoyed that.

So what next?

Well, I`m thinking of busking at the top of York or Durham cathedral in the Spring! If not allowed, then thinking of busking at the top of a Peak in the Lakes. With a "warm up" on top of Roseberry Topping (a local peak) beforehand.

What do you think?

Next immediate thing is that I am busking at Mcmillans coffee morning in Tollesby this saturday morning, with all proceeds going to the Mcmillans nurses.

Hopefully see you there.

Benton Road
Tollesby.

E-mail me for more details on markdavies23@hotmail.co.uk

Learn something new,

Mark.

2 comments:

  1. top of roseberry topping will undoubtedly be a success There will be your devoted followers as well as the usual passers by..which on a sunny day with little wind, should attract a few..let me know and I'll spread the word and attend ourselves!!

    That'll give you the credibility to sell yourself to durham and york cathedral..I work in durham so can spread the word to my patriotic colleagues, I reckon one of them will have a friend or an uncle or someone who has good connections to try and get you in, I'll tell them all of your intentions and see what I can do..shy bairns get nowt I keep hearing at this workplace..it's local saying..apparently, and a good one.another rule to live you life by...
    I remember your story which mentioned how you learnt from your mam how you have to learn the game, not just the rules.. i've been trying to explain this to my students for years, but never found such a good way of putting it!! Well said :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. see you at tollesby, what time?

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete