Friday 28 August 2009

Music as painkiller.

Tobias from Texas writes:

"Great blog GNS, I'm a fiddle player and it's taken me the better part of the last 6 months to nail Foggy Mountain Breakdown, so be warned, Bulegrass is like crack I inherited my fiddle, and a recently restored Gibson mandolin, which I'm slowly teaching myself to play, from my mother and I do understand how much that banjo means to you. We must feel to play well and that kind of provenance intensifies those feelings in such a way that words simply cannot express.

As for knees going "pop" I can tell you that I had to stop myself from reaching down to rub mine when I read your post lol. I am also a runner and last September I had to put my running on hold for about 5 months to have ACL surgery on my knee. That was no picnic, so take proper care of that knee!"


Thanks for the support and encouragement Tobias,

Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment