Wednesday 12 August 2009

39 days to go and the case of the schizo public house.

So I was driving back from Darlington listening to TalkSport discussing tonights international friendly football match between England and Holland, when suddenly.....OH TURD... I realised that The Princess Alice Pub in Boro is no place to be stood holding a banjo when Football is on Television. It has a multiple personality, most evenings it`s a canny place to have a pint, but when sport is televised there, mushroom cloud time. The last time i was in there watching live music whilst an international match was on in the background resulted in a mass fight that rivals anything you`ve seen in The Blues Brothers (my abiding memory of the night is of the lead singer of the Band wiping the blood off his Mic lead with a beer soaked Bar Towel). Soooo I won`t be playing there tonight, but that means I can bring me walk forward 24 hrs and listen to the match on me Mobile. So if you see me, give me a toot!

No comments:

Post a Comment