Sunday 16 August 2009

35 days to go and how to sponsor me.

Hello Strumpets,

I have looked into online sponsorship stuff, and I`m mightily disappointed that the main one, and as far as my research has lead me, the only one, Justgiving.com charges to use them. So I`m going to go Retro, like if I`d done this mental adventures in the Eighties. If you would like to Sponsor me, then tell me how much you are willing to (massively appreciated) sponsor me for, with an e-mail address, and I`ll send you my home address to send a cheque to, written out to Butterwick Hospice if you so please.

All e-mails to markdavies23@hotmail.co.uk please. Till the next one here`s a couple of Pet Shop Boys tunes. The first You Tube posting I did, when I could only balance me Mobile on it`s side to film me. Half way through I make a sharp glance to my right as I thought Louise was coming home. Great pop songs which lend themselves well to the sound of the instrument.



Till the next one, keep smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment