Saturday 15 August 2009

the next generation.

Hello Strumpets,
We ridiculously have the policy in our house that all instruments are fun and should be played regardless of age, or ability. The instruments include: Acoustic guitar, two Electric guitars, Fender Strat 40th Anniversary serial numbered, and fender Bullet bought for £169 in 1984 by my Dad from Guitarzan`s in South Bank. Never the most beautiful instrument, but the one I learnt the whole of Led Zep IV, and Electric by the Cult on. On top of that we have the Uke shown, an upright piano also shown in me YT vid`s, the two banjo`s, an acoustic given to me from a special friend,a Nineteen Fifties Fiddle, a Drum Kit, a Blues harp, and a penny whistle.

Of all these brilliant instruments, not one is off bounds to the kids. Now listen, I`m the most precious of adults when it comes to respect for property. But I also had a Mother who taught me "go on out there and learn about the game before you learn the rules" I have to tell you, that is one of the main reason`s I`ve set up this blog in the first place. So if you can, encourage them, like My Mam and Dad did with me. Til tomorrow, keep smiling.

Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment