Saturday 2 April 2011

more stuff from Doc Browns.

Afternoon Strumpets,

Here`s another vid from the Doc Browns gig the other night. We`d only decided on the Monday night previously to play it in this format, i.e Carl on Bass rather than guitar, but it was eventually an unanimous decision and I feel the bass greatly adds to the heart of this fantastic piece of music. Duelling banjos and Cripple Creek might get all the plaudits, but this is still my favourite "genre" piece to both play and listen to.



Hope you like it, till the next one learn something new,

Mark.

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff! I like the bass, it keeps it all together :) How about adding a bit o' snare and brushes? I can hear a rail road rhythm in my head...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We`re working on that, might be another charmer in the pipeline.

    ReplyDelete