Friday 8 April 2011

"I`m a cult, a cult, I tell you"

Evening Strumpets,

The title of this post is a quote from Kenneth Williams, when he felt that noone was giving him the attention he craved. I have no idea why this sprung to mind, (ahem, walks off quietly looking to the sky whilst whistling a shrill vibrato.)

Talking of The Cult, here`s a rendition of one of their tunes, which I found whilst messing around on the guitar the other day. It happens every so often, you think you`ve written a classic and it turns out to already have been done before. Some might argue that this didn`t stop Mr Duffy ripping off AC/DC on the "Electric" album from which this track is taken, I couldn`t possibly comment, and besides that would hardly put him in a gang of one would it?

Listen!

Till the next one, learn something new,

Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment