Friday 6 May 2011

In and Outtakes

Afternoon Strumpets.

(CAUTION STRONG AND POTENTIALLY OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE AND PERCUSSION IN THE FOLLOWING VIDEOS)

I`ve pondered and hummed and hawed about putting these vids on, purely because in the second one there is some strong language. They were recorded whilst we were trying to get the percussion sorted on "By the Fire". They are by no means "Troggs" like, but there are a couple of naughty words, so please if you are offended by swearing don`t play them.

I`ve posted them because I have laughed so much whilst watching them, and I believe they incorporate the good nature and enjoyment of being in a band.

Hope you like them. Incidentally, I`ll post the final version tomorrow. As with most things, we went back to the original instruments line up.

MORE COWBELL!!



"Lollipop sticks in the park gates"



Till the next one, learn something new.

Mark.

1 comment:

  1. Giant LOL chaps-I real like the doubled up military rhythm-sounds like a gang of US Civil War veterans!

    ReplyDelete