Friday 6 May 2011

Alright foursome.

Afternoon Strumpets,

The Charmers met up last night to have a practice and we were joined by Mr Mark Dent. Mark, Carl and I have been playing together for as long as I can remember, and I know of no person who has a better natural inbuilt metronome. He`d played with us once in February 2010, but due to family and other commitments (he likes football) it can be tricky to pin him down for regular practice.

I think he adds a dimension the The Alice Charmers which moves us up a gear. Hopefully you`ll be hearing and seeing a lot more of him on the old blog.

Here`s the first song we did, I`m messing about with some new licks on the old drum on a stick, and my banjo is slightly out of tune, but it`s not too bad.



More stuff from last night on the way soon.

Till the next one learn something new,

Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment