Saturday 23 October 2010

Happy Days, in so many ways.

Afternoon Strumpets,

This morning we were going to pop round me Dad`s, but he rang and said he wasn`t feeling too well so could we rearrange. The weather was awful (unusual for Boro, I hear you say), so we came up with this.



Following on from that, I occasionally post quizzes on Facebook, if Louise is out drinking that mucky beer. The prize is a request for a song to be placed on this Blog. Last night There was a close match, with Karen and James Lindley, and Matthew Sibley narrowly losing out to Alan sawdon and Sarah Burnett. In memory of Tom Bosley, who passed away last week, they requested this. Hungover and in bad need of a shave and haircut, I couldn`t be any more like Arthur Fonzarelli. Harry on the other hand.....




Till the next one learn something new,

Mark.

2 comments:

  1. the "D" household rules-you WILL bounce on Ma&Pa's bed-when mum's out!
    I've always hated that Tigger fella.Young G.D.sounds like she's gonna be a Director(note capital D)when she grows up.
    P.S. is it my 'puter? I can only play "Happy Days"on YouTube-not here - for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha!!-now it works.

    ReplyDelete