Thursday 1 April 2010

My first love

Evening Strumpets,

Last night I arranged to play at an open mic spot at the Princess Alice, but this time just playing Guitar as I`d managed to cut me pointy finger on me right hand, and playing banjo would just hurt. It was lovely. I was not nervous, I had a drink, it was great. However, I did find meself missing the Rumchucka rumchucka of the old drum on a stick, so normal service will be resumed asap. However, whilst messing about, I found this in the frets. It`s a new version of a banjo tune posted many months ago, but it suits, I think. I`ll be interested to hear what Benjamin in Utah thinks, as he really liked the original version.



As it was really busy last night, i could only play three songs, I chose, Brick in the wall,I will survive, and S Club,

Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment