Tuesday 13 October 2009

Riddle me this!

Benjamin from Utah, enjoyed the previous riddle (and got the darned answer right)!

He writes:

"The second question "What is more evil than the Devil?" I knew that the answer was going to be a single thing for all the subjects, but I could get my mind to think anything other than my previous Mother-in-law for question #2...

I have used this riddle for many years, so if you like riddles maybe you've heard this one...

What can you put in a wood box that will make it lighter?

I've only known 1 person to get this right in the first try... anyhow I hope all is well with you my friend, and life is treating you kindly.

Benjamin"

Thanks mate, it took Gracie to give me a big clue for the answer to this one. Any more riddles, you know where to send them.

Mark.

2 comments:

  1. Why o why am I getting sucked in to this?
    I think the answer to the first riddle must be ----Buggered if I know (Unless it's the Windsor Whirl)
    For Ben's one --- I'll guess--A flame.
    I can only think of one to pose and it's ancient so most people know it already.
    Here goes

    What can go up a chimey down
    But can't go down a chimney up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the answer to both riddles 'nothing'?

    ReplyDelete