Tuesday 8 May 2012

Back in Blog.

Evening Strumpets, Well, it`s been quite a while hasn`t it. I`ve been really rather busy with a few personal things to post anything recently, and when I have attempted to do some stuff, my rubbish Lap Top crashes. Good news is that in a couple of weeks time I`ll be buying a new PC. So thanks for waiting and welcome back.  Here`s a load of stuff that the Charmers have been up to over the past month or so. Here`s a couple of vids featuring Harry and Grace from my tribe, and Tommy from Andy`s. And here`s a rough first version of Whiskey in the Jar. We`ve been booked to play at Ripon Museum on June 4th, as part of the HeArt Festival. It`s going to be acoustic, and has to feature standard folk stuff from yonder years. So we`re learning loads of new things, and a rare outing on mandolin for me! I`ve also been fortunate to be able to write a regular column for a brilliant website http://www.exne.co.uk/ . I`m there if you click on the "Strum Und Drang" Icon.  It`s a bit more adult content, so be careful if easily offended. There`s also an interview with The Broken Broadcast on there as well. Hope you like the vids and column,and they`ve rewhetted your appetite for all things Strum. Till the next one, learn something new. Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment