Monday 19 December 2011

Pal O` Mine

Evening Strumpets,

I met up with the Charmers for an end of year session the other night and we decided to have a go at playing some new/lesser played songs. Unfortunately I forgot to bring any recording stuff. Luckily as we officially live in the future, Andy`s "portable" (as my dad calls them) phone was able to capture a couple of things. Don`t be surprised if you don`t see them in a future charmin` sets.

Pal `O Mine.

A song i`ve been tinkering about with for a couple of months. Really difficult to work out which chords to play over it. What do I know, I only wrote it.

Pal o"mine (mp3)

Apple scrumptious.

Now with new 3rd verse. In my opinion the wittiest cleverest and downright bestest of the Charmers Lyrics.

Apple scrumptious (mp3)

and finally,

Cowboy waltz.

i think the first complete Alice Charmers original song. Still one of my favourites.

Cowboy waltz (mp3)

Till the next one learn something new.

Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment