Sunday 11 December 2011

The Broken Broadcast.

Evening Strumpets,

I`ve been lucky enough to be involved with a rather splendid band called "The Broken Broadcast" over the last couple of weeks.  Don`t worry this won`t interfer with Alice Charmers and Solo stuff, but these chaps are really rather brilliant.  and I`m extremely chuffed to say I played my inaugral gig with them the other night at KuBar in Stockton.  We went down really well and had lots of lovely comment`s afterwards which is always nice.

James, who`s band it is, contacted me on Wednesday and asked me if I was available to play at a local BBC Radio Station show hosted by the wonderful Bob Fischer.  Have a guess what my reply was?  So here`s a link for all of you wonderful Strumpets to have a listen to us.  We`re on from about 1hr and 4 mins, and be warned we`re on for about 45 minutes, most of which is bizarre chat.  There are three "stripped bare" versions of The Broadcast`s songs on there as well though.

Here`s the link.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00lyl3j/Bob_Fischer_08_12_2011/

Hope you like it.

Till the next one, learn something new.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment