Sunday 16 January 2011

New Tunes for your perusal.

Evening Strumpets,

Here`s a couple of things that I`m working on at the moment. I got a great new capo for Christmas and it`s a million miles ahead of the (basically) pencil and elastic band that i had previously been using. The capo is on at the third fret, and I just think it makes the guitar have a nicer sound.

The first one is a tune, which I currently am working on words for (got the melody). It`s a bit of a race to the end, but once I get some words in there it should calm down a bit.

Listen!

The next one is about the possibility that the person you met the night before, and were sure that would be the future husband or wife, turns out not to be quite how you remember them. there`s a couple of different verses being worked on, but it`s pretty much the way it will end up I think

Listen!

Hope you like them, you can also see what I`ve recorded at Audioboo by googling it and I`m called (surprisingly) thegreatnorthstrum. All one word.

Till the next one, learn something new,

Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment