Monday 20 September 2010

Time Less Classic.

Evening Strumpets,


Time is something which puzzles me. I know for a fact that somewhere there is a ten year old version of me waking up on a rainy Thursday morning in the six weeks holidays, and Mam`s saying "away lets go and see that new "Raiders of the Lost Ark" film at the pictures". I know that there`s an eighteen year old version of me somewhere, walking up the stairs to the Madison Nightclub in Middlesbrough wondering if tonight I would meet someone. Unfortunately there`s also an eighteen year old version of me somewhere stood at the end of the night watching his mates "tap" off, and going home in a taxi, alone.....don`t feel sorry for me, I got there in the end! Besides how would I have grown such a love of the Smiths if I`d this hadn`t happened.





There`s, hopefully, also somewhere an eighty year old version of me holding me Sweetheart, whilst walking the Grandkids in the Park. What I think I`m trying to say is that time is a concept that as long as our arses point to the ground will never be clear as a general notion, but individually we can let it be whatever we want it to be. I like the idea that Mam and Dad are still laughing with each other on their first date somewhere. And if I`m wrong then, well I`m not in a gang of one, of that I`m certain.

This reminds me of a joke my Brother recently told me.

When I was older I used to love playing with me time machine.




Here`s a song what I have wrote about the whole shebang. (in 2/4 Time).



Till the next one learn something new

No comments:

Post a Comment