Monday 19 July 2010

The Busk Stop Stage 2010.

Evening Strumpets,

Here`s some footage of some of the amazing talent that appeared on the Busk Stop Stage at the Deer Shed Festival. Originally intended to be a sign with a couple of overturned boxes on, it became, thanks to the sheer number of artists wishing to appear at the Deer Shed Festival, the third Stage proper. I can`t tell you how proud I was to be a part of this, and to my eternal shame I managed to miss footage of Barbara Helen, The Band with No Name, Hope and Social, and an amazing song by Holly Taymar which brought the Stage to a close. These will live on forever in my memory of the day.













Good stuff eh?

Till the next one, learn something new,

Mark.

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff indeed!
    Well done to all the Alices! looks like a top festy.

    ReplyDelete