Monday 11 July 2011

Blondie`s Sister Rag

Afternoon Strumpets,

The kids have had their annual Sports days this last week, and fantastically, in Grace`s year there were actually winners and losers. Grace got a first place in the football team, and two Silvers and a Bronze. Pretty chuffed. Amazingly I won the Dad`s 60 Metre Dash with a bean bag on head. I managed to lodge the bean bag to the top of my head with my glasses. Nothing against the rules there (I`ve checked).

Following this on the way to the Gig this weekend, Carl and I remembered our sports days. Carl has an everlasting memory, which i`m sure he will share with you if you should ever meet, and it was that along with the inspiration of seeing Mr Martin in action, which has led to me writing this.



Hope you like it,

till the next one, learn something new,

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment