Thursday 10 February 2011

Extremes.

Afternoon strumpets,

So here`s a couple of examples of the sheer diversity and delight that is known as the guitar. If any of you have kids, really, really really encourage them to pick up an instrument. I worked out Magic Fly when i got in from work, it took about five minutes to do it, and this is reflected in the slightly rough around the edges playing. i`ll get better, promise. I love the fact that it lends itself to the guitar so well.



Nebraska on the other hand, is just about the most beautifully dark piece of music there is, (especially when played by Mr Springsteen.) "Well sir I guess there`s just a meanness in this land" Shivers.




Till the next one, learn something new.

Mark.




Hope you like

1 comment:

  1. Hey -I'd forgotten just how "Spanish" "magic Fly was-your grin is a real "cat got da cream"smile.
    You are being very cruel doin'"Nebraska" after the Dalton fella-I refuse to choose -might do my own vershun!!
    BTW-do you know the story behind Starkweather and Fugate? Useless killing-nearly as mindless as the Manson Family's crimes.

    ReplyDelete