Monday 22 November 2010

What could I say?

Evening Strumpets (last time tonight, honest),

I`ve been working on the words for a tune written by Andy from Northern Banjo Boy, and today I finished it. It`s a lullaby, and it`s very much inspired by Maurice Sendak and (perhaps surprisingly) the poem read by the Father in the Stephen King Novel Cujo to help his son overcome his fear of the dark. I hope you like it, if you do, please feel free to leave a constructive comment on here. If you don`t post something on Andy`s Blog!

Listen!

Following recording that i was messing about with the guitar and this happened.

Listen!

very rough, but I honestly think it`s funny as hell! Keep `em peeled for further more polished versions of this. I really think it needs a basic glockenspiel riff over the top of it. Harry`s got a keyboard with a glock sound on it. or I could just use the upright piano in the dining room.

This is how it starts!

Till the next one, learn something new

Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment