Monday 7 December 2009

Work in progress!

Evening Strumpets,

You may have seen a couple of versions of a piece of music called Cowboy Waltz posted on this blog. Up until now it`s just been a piece of music, but listening to it the other day, for some reason I heard the opening line "I`ve got children, to various women, none of them know my name, it`s true". I must point out this is probably the least autobiographical song written since Ghandi`s Number 1 hit "Fight them All" (In Kenya)!

So, now that I`ve a mic for me computer, I jotted the rest of what came to me head, and recorded it the same night. It has to be said that the guy singing it sounds like a real shit, but that`s just what came out! It`s rough and ready, and will be polished, but I don`t think it`s half bad at all. Please feel free to leave any (constructive) comments, or send me a message via Hotmail, Facebook (type in "the great north strum", hey presto, I`m there), or this blog itself.




Cheers, and learn something new,

Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment