Sunday 1 November 2009

On the Fiddle

Evening strumpets,

Earlier this year, My Mother in Law (the lovely Nana Mal to you and the kids) dug out her old violin from the loft. It was stringless and in a far from pristine condition, but I thought why not clean it up, and restring it. After putting the strings on I realised just how hard it was to tune, so i`m ashamed to admit, it began gathering dust on the top floor. As the Dalton boys were popping around the other night for a `Jam`, I thought I`d give it one last go at tuning. Miraculously it got to a place maybe not in the centre of tunesville, but certainly not far from the suburbs.

So here`s me twenty four hours later, killing Cripple Creek stone dead.



Hope you enjoyed it, Things can only get better!

Learn something new,

Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment